These Active High Speed HDMI Cables are the perfect solution for experiencing resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 at 60hz, 4:4:4), bandwidths up to 18Gbps, HDR for higher contrast ratios and vivid colors, plus 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound-making them ideal for classrooms, conference rooms, houses of worship, and other commercial environments.
These cables are designed to exceed the highest measure of HDMI performance and will enhance video experiences with higher resolutions, increased speeds, sharper images and are backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications for existing HDMI devices. They have a built-in signal booster that supports HDMI A/V connections at longer distances than non-active cables and this cable does not require an external power adapter. They also deliver dual video streams, so that two videos can be viewed simultaneously on a single display
Note: Active High Speed HDMI Cables are directional cables that require the connector labeled HDMI installed at the source device and connector labeled TV to be installed to the display.
Note: Your display must support Multi-View in order to take advantage of dual video streams.
- CL3-rated jacket for in-wall installations
- Supports resolutions up to 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60hz 4:4:4, including 3D and dual video streams (Dual View)
- Data speeds up to 18.0Gbps
- Supports full HD Blu-ray and HD DVD video
- Supports 8, 10, 12, & 16bit per channel deep color
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536kHz audio sampling rate
- Supports DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, DTS, Dolby AC3 & DSD Audio
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, HDMI Ethernet Channel (100Mbits/s), and ARC (Audio Return Channel)