The USB-C Hub with USB-A, USB-C and Power Delivery expands USB capabilities by providing two USB-A ports and two USB-C ports for connecting peripherals to a single USB-C port. This hub connects to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptop, tablet, or desktop computer and features USB-C power delivery, making it ideal for charging mobile devices or transferring data while in the office or on the road. This USB-C hub is a great alternative to your OEM dock.
Small, lightweight and portable, the hub is easily stored in a laptop case or pocket. With a transfer rate up to 5Gbps, it is fully USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) compliant, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices, and supports all USB peripherals, including keyboards and mice, smartphones, tablets, and other USB devices.
Deliver up to 100W of charging power to the connected device and transfer data up to 5Gbps when connected to the USB-C or USB-A ports.
- Two USB-A ports supporting 5Gbps data transmission
- One USB-C port supporting 5Gbps data transmission
- One USB-C port supporting 5Gbps data downstream and a max 100W power delivery upstream for charging
- Compatible with 3.1 USB-C and Thunderbolt™ 3 ports
- Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector
- Small form factor for portability