Receives HDMI signal up to 120 meters away over a single Cat6 cable with IR support
- Receives HDMI A/V signals up to 394ft (120m) away over economical Cat6 cabling
- Delivers Full HD video content up to 1080p @60Hz
- Features direct 1-to-1 connection or 1-to-multiple through dedicated unmanaged Gigabit network routers or switches (not included). With HDbitT® transport protocol, you can connect up to 30 Receivers per Transmitter to not only extend but split HDMI signals to multiple displays. Note: Requires HDMI HDbitT Over CAT6 Extender with IR & Loop-out - 120m, part # CE-H24B11-S1, sold separately.
- IR remote control over CAT 6 allows to remotely control the HDMI source device from the remote display side
- High quality metal housing with ventilation panels improve heat dissipation and ensure system stability during long hours of operation
- Built-in power led indicator provides easy power status monitoring
- Plug-n-Play installation, no software installation or hardware setup is required