Desktop Computer Power Cord Connects PCs, Printers, Monitors and Other Equipment
This computer power supply cable is designed for home/office desktop computer applications. You can use it to connect a computer, monitor, printer, scanner or other device with a C14 power inlet to an AC wall outlet, surge protector, UPS system or PDU. The three-foot length helps reduce cable clutter and minimize the risk of tripping. Note: This cord is not for use in European markets.
Right-Angle PC Power Cable Is Easier to Connect in Tight Spaces
The angled NEMA 5-15P connector makes installations easier in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet. When plugged in, the right-angle plug guides the computer power supply cable parallel to the wall, allowing you to push furniture up against a wall to maximize space.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- NEMA 5-15P plug connects to AC power; C13 plug connects to device's C14 inlet
- Ideal replacement for worn-out or missing computer power cable
- Recommended for powering computers, printers and other home/office peripherals
- 3 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices, while avoiding cable clutter
- Right-angle 5-15P plug allows easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces