DP to HDMI Splitter for Digital Signage or Extending Video in Schools or Trade Show Booths
This complete 4-port transmitter and receiver system is recommended for video presentations in conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow. The B127-004-D4H extends 4K video and stereo audio signals from a DisplayPort (DP) source device to four HDMI displays up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) away via user-supplied Cat6 cabling.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
The B127-004-D4H supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby AC-3 and 8-channel LPCM digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote displays with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort 1.2a, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receivers over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs on the transmitter and receivers will light up to indicate the system is receiving power and a signal is being transmitted.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The included transmitter and receiver units work right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the units on walls, poles or 19-inch racks. Connect the transmitter to the source with a DisplayPort cable (Tripp Lite P580-Series) and the receivers to their displays with HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series). Connect the transmitter to the four receivers using Cat6 patch cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series). You can also connect an optional display to the transmitter's local HDMI output to monitor the image transmitted to the receivers up to 125 feet away.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B127-004-D4H is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Connect a media server, cable/satellite box, gaming system or other home theater component to multiple large-screen 4K televisions or projectors
- Upgrade the video quality of your trade show presentation or digital signage installation in a commercial or educational setting to 4K x 2K
- Source device with DisplayPort output (media server, laptop)
- Display devices with HDMI input (HDTV, projector, monitor)
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receivers via Cat6 cable
- Transmitter's local HDMI port allows you to see the Ultra HD image being displayed
- Compatible with latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty