Wall-Mount Enclosure Secures and Organizes Your Router/Modem or Wireless Access Point
Protect your indoor router/modem or Wi-Fi access point by installing it inside this SmartRack® Wireless Access Point Enclosure made from impact-resistant plastic. It's ideal for offices, dorms, hotels, classrooms, retail locations and other indoor areas where you need to keep Wi-Fi equipment secure, organized and out of the way.
Accommodates a Wide Range of Equipment, Including Cisco WAPs, up to 1102 in.�
Though the EN1812 is designed specifically to protect Cisco Wi-Fi access points, it will also house most other enclosures up to 1102 cubic inches (18,052 cubic centimeters). While rugged enough to keep your equipment safe inside, it's also transparent to wireless signals, ensuring strong Wi-Fi coverage. Convenient knockout ports allow easy cable routing through the enclosure and reduce cable clutter.
Locks Securely to Help Prevent Damage, Tampering or Theft
This Wi-Fi access point enclosure swings away from the wall or ceiling on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. It locks securely with the included keys to protect its contents against theft, tampering, dust and other contaminants. Vents on each end allow cool air to flow freely through the enclosure to prevent equipment from overheating.
Easy to Mount with the Included Hardware
The EN1812 comes fully assembled and ready for horizontal or vertical mounting on a wall or ceiling with the included installation hardware. It is designed for Cisco WAPs, but the included shelf and universal T-bar bracket will accommodate a wide variety of equipment from other brands. Pre-cut openings allow for precise positioning over wall outlets.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Comes fully assembled and ready for wall- or ceiling-mounting using included hardware
- Swings away from wall or ceiling on hinge to allow easy access to equipment and cabling
- Transparent to wireless signals, ensuring an optimum Wi-Fi signal in all directions
- Rugged plastic housing protects router/modem/WAP from theft or tampering
- Designed for Cisco WAPs, but accommodates equipment from most vendors
- Locking enclosure protects your Wi-Fi access point against theft, damage or tampering inside offices, dorms and other indoor areas.