Heavily Reinforced Cable Charges and Syncs Your Smartphone or Other USB Micro-B Device
This heavy-duty USB sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your smartphone, external hard drive, digital camera or other USB Micro-B device to a computer, car charger or wall charger. It allows you to charge and power your Micro-B device, as well as sync and transfer data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is ideal for streaming audio and similar high-end applications that require fast, clear transmission free of line noise and other interference.
Constructed Using UHMWPE and Bulletproof Aramid Fiber Designed to Last
Charging cables used with mobile devices are often pulled, strained and generally abused, sometimes to the point of failure. To counter the stress of daily abuse, the super-robust U050-010-GY-MAX is constructed using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to reinforce the conductors inside the cable. The doublebraided nylon jacket helps maintain top performance and long life, while the enhanced UHMWPE and Aramid protection stands up to the strain of rigorous and frequent use. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)
- Ideal for streaming video and other applications that require a fast, clear signal
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient charging and data transfers
- Extra-strong cable construction helps prevent fraying and loose cable connectors
- Engineered using UHMWPE and Aramid fiber to stand up to frequent and rigorous use