3.5 mm Audio Adapter Connects to Your Laptop's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to Stereo Audio Adapter allows you to connect a microphone and stereo earbuds or speakers to your computer, tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, Ultrabook or smartphone. Not only does this adapter allow you to bypass a defective sound card or 3.5 mm headphone jack, it also lets you connect to a device that offers only USB-C ports. The adapter features separate microphone (red) and headphone (green) jacks, instead of combining them into a single 3.5 mm audio connector as many notebooks do.
Built-In USB-C Cable Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Ready to Use Right Out of the Package
The plug-and-play audio adapter requires no software, drivers or external power. The compact unit fits easily into a pocket, briefcase or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for speedy installation
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Compact aluminum housing fits into a laptop bag for easy listening anywhere
- Connecting to a USB-C port lets you bypass a defective sound card or audio jack
- Adds two 3.5 mm ports to a device that comes with no more than one stereo audio jack